The Ferrari 288 GTO is now out for Assetto Corsa! The F40, F50, Enzo, and LaFerrari. All the flagship supercars that serve as bedroom posters every generation, they all trace their roots back to this. The Ferrari 288 GTO was originally designed to participate in the group B class road rally competitions, but never got the chance. Perhaps this might provide a taste of what could have been.
* @felipe vaiano & RallyLegends (Physics)
* Mathieu Horsky (Aerodynamiscist and technical consultor)
* @NWRAP-ESP (2D art – Instrument panel textures)
* @Flat-twin (2D art – Exterior lights textures)
* @Sovers (Driver animations, Tyre textures, lights textures and lots of help improving shaders)
* @GTOfire (3d Model, programmer art quality shaders/textures)
* Updated tyre model, doesn’t feel much different but it’s a little less grippy, especially for street90s.
* Altered group B default setup to have more negative camber and toe in rather than toe out in the front. It didn’t make a lot of sense to use the ‘safe’ factory settings for this version.
* Fixed missing Ambient Occlusion on Group B rossocorsa skin.
* Fixed skin template for group B not applying Ambient Occlusion properly due to an alpha channel being present on the layer.
* Added schUPpor’s Pioneer livery double pack and Martini skin.
* Included Rolf’s alitalia skin update.
* Updated all skin previews for consistency to match kunos style better.
Assetto Corsa Ferrari 288 GTO Download